Evidence and reports supporting the JSNA.
We have had problems with our website, so this content is incomplete. Please contact KnowledgeAndIntelligence@suffolk.gov.uk with any specific data requests.
PowerBI dashboards to support the JSNA
To open in a new window, click on one of the following links:
- Cost of Living Dashboard
- Employment, Economy and Skills - Suffolk summary
- Health & Wellbeing Strategy Dashboard - 2022-2027
- Health Inequalities Dashboard
- Health - Suffolk summary
- Housing and environment - Suffolk summary
- Local Inequalities Explorer Tool (OHID developed tool)
- Personal wellbeing measures
- Place-based needs assessments
- Population Dashboard - Suffolk summary
- Walking and cycling